[open-government] Judgmental

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon May 23 14:50:29 UTC 2011

Dear Roy,

Thank you for pointing out that I did not insert the link. I spoke to
Nick in relation to the Judgmental project: http://judgmental.org.uk/
- which is a fantastic way to start to make UK case law useable.

I am sure it will be of great interest to many on this list!

Best wishes,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers