[open-government] Looking for examples of 'collaborative e-government services'

Patipat Susumpow kengggg at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:09:43 UTC 2011

Hi Ton,

I'm not sure if an example from Asian country would work for you, but what
I, and partners, have done with the government of Thailand was, the current
governmnet disolved yesterday therefore it's no longer active, the project
called 'Ideas for Thailand'[1]

The purpose of this platform is to get any 'ideas for thailand's
development' from internet users and let them vote for their most top 5
favorites ideas; The highest voted ideas will be implemented in
collaboration between the government agencies and the author of those ideas.
Unfortunately, all the information on the site are in Thai.

Keng.

[1] http://pm.go.th/ideasforthailand