[open-government] Open Government Data Portal in Vienna, Austria launched

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue May 17 11:12:00 UTC 2011

Hey Martin!

this is great news!

I just spend 5 min on the site and all data I found is licensed under CC-BY which is great! Is there a general policy for this? Can you tell us a bit about how the decision on the licensing? Also could you tell us a bit about the over all process it took for this catalogue to launch. I am sure many people did not follow it - as I didn't.

Also: Are you available to write a guest blog post for the okfn blog? So even more people get a chance to know about this.

All the best
Daniel