[open-government] R: R: Workshop session proposal: Open government data and public action

agatalotauro at libero.it agatalotauro at libero.it
Sun Oct 2 17:46:33 UTC 2011

Thaks,

important things (e.g. precise time slot) that you should plan as soon as
possible, correct?

kind regards,
Agata

aline.pennisi at tesoro.it
wrote on 2-ott-2011 18.40
government at lists.okfn.org"<open-government at lists.okfn.org>
>Ogg: [open-government] R: Workshop session proposal: Open government data and
public action

>Great. I've listed a few other people interested we could pool in. What were
you thinking about more precisely so that i can figure a way to cpntribute?  do
you already have a precise time slot so that we can tell other where and when?