[open-government] New projects on parliamentary transparency?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat Oct 15 13:48:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I am working on a Topic Report for the ePSIplatform [1] on the "re-use
of parliamentary data"
(focus EU member states) and I would very much appreciate your help!
Do you know of any new initiatives / projects working on re-using
parliamentary data that is not listet here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_informatics

If so  please let me know (updates on the wikipage are always welcome too :)
Please let me know if you are able to help. Thanks in advance!
If some of you are at OGDCamp [2] in Warsaw next week we couldactually
meet there in person. Also: if you know any projects and
colleagues I should contact on this, please let me know.
All the bestDaniel

--
Daniel Dietrich
The Open Knowledge FoundationPromoting Open Knowledge in a Digital

1. http://epsiplatform.eu/2. http://ogdcamp.org/

For your info: this mail was just send toFriedrich LindenbergStefan
MarsiskeErik JosefssonNiels Erik Kaaber RasmussenRonny PatzJeni
TennisonJulien BaillergeauLaurent PeuchChris TaggartTom Steinberg