[open-government] New projects on parliamentary transparency?

Stef van Grieken stef at hetnieuwestemmen.nl
Sat Oct 15 13:57:12 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

You're missing some of our projects:

- Toevalofniet: shows influence links between politicians and maps the 'old boys networks'. Project is a collaboration with the Dutch newspaper NRC Handelsblad.

- Politwoops: shows deleted tweets of politicians in the Dutch Parlaiment.

- Volgmijnstem: currently being developed together with Nu.nl. This website monitors parliamentary activity and presents it as context information on the website nu.nl.

- Wettenstrijd: is a game that simulates how parliaments work. Uses actual proceedings from the EU and Dutch parliament.

- Maildepolitiek: allows citizens to request an answer by e-mail from multiple MP's on a specific subject. Conversation is being published on the site.

Two of my colleagues will be their (added them in the CC.)

Kind regards,

Stef