[open-government] working on the inside

Boyan Yurukov yurukov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:30:26 UTC 2011

Hello,

These points are all good. I agree with Jonathan about the legislative
part. I would add a point about stimulating projects that use this
data, remix it and add new value. Also you could make a point that the
EP should pose as an example to european parliaments for openness and
in this respect - share knowledge on the solutions that it used to
build it's open data infrastructure.  Thus it'll share not only data,
but know-how.

Boyan