[open-government] working on the inside

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Oct 12 12:44:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, October 12, 2011 12:13 pm, JOSEFSSON Erik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What do you think about these short talking points for an internal
> non-technical working meeting in the European Parliament?

Erik,
 1) I think they're good,  and I agree that the short, extremely simple
talking points approach is necessary. Because I've tried to make the same
points these days and, (at coffee machine chats, not formally) in the
same context, as...

2) I am in Bruxelles right now for the Open Days, email me directly me if
a face to face chat about this is possible.

Marco

(and look for the #euopendays tweets about #opendata I made today)