[open-government] working on the inside

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Wed Oct 12 17:44:15 UTC 2011

Thanks for all positive feedback, both on and off-list! :-)

//Erik

On 10/12/2011 02:44 PM, M. Fioretti wrote:

	On Wed, October 12, 2011 12:13 pm, JOSEFSSON Erik wrote:

		Hello,

		What do you think about these short talking points for an internal
		non-technical working meeting in the European Parliament?

	Erik,
	 1) I think they're good,  and I agree that the short, extremely simple
	talking points approach is necessary. Because I've tried to make the same
	points these days and, (at coffee machine chats, not formally) in the
	same context, as...

	2) I am in Bruxelles right now for the Open Days, email me directly me if
	a face to face chat about this is possible.

	Marco

	(and look for the #euopendays tweets about #opendata I made today)

--
Erik Josefsson
Advisor on Internet Policies