[open-government] EU travel bursary for Open Government Data Camp 2011

Jonathan Gray okfn.jonathan.gray at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:20:09 UTC 2011

A reminder that the deadline for the EU travel bursary for Open
Government Data Camp 2011 is *tomorrow night* (Wednesday 7th
September) at 2200 CEST!

If you want to be considered for support for travel and accommodation
for the camp from the European Commission, please do apply.

Also we'd be most grateful for any help in sending this to friends and
colleagues!

If you have any questions about the bursary, please direct them to
info at ogdcamp.org.

All the best,

Jonathan