[open-government] Open Data and Locality

Javier Ruiz Diaz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Sep 21 12:26:38 UTC 2011

Hi

it seems that proposals are being circulated but it's not clear what happens next

Is there a space such as google doc or etherpad anywhere with the draft proposals? right now is either shouting out in the lists or submitting a proposal via the form on the site without the possibility to find more people to join efforts.

Javier