[open-government] Publication announcement

Doug Hanchard doug.hanchard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:31:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm not sure who makes decision on submissions and white paper
distributions. I would like to have readers of open government, to be aware
of its availability.

I have posted its availability at two locations, one in the UK and one in
the United States.

UK - SSRN network - Social Science Research Network

United States - Center for Technology and National Security Policy
(www.ndu.edu/ctnsp)

http://www.ndu.edu/CTNSP/docUploaded/DTP%2090_Constructive_Convergence_Final
.pdf

Can you assist me in its distribution on your mailing list?

Thanks,

Doug Hanchard

Author

Constructive Convergence: Imagery and Humanitarian Assistance

K0L2W0