[open-government] Proposal for submission to OKFestival on the state of play and the future of the open government data movement and the Open Government Partnership

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Apr 27 11:48:56 UTC 2012

I would be very interested in this workshop.

We have already started this at the UK level, bridging open data with transparency and large NGOs' concerns

our first report is here www.opengovernment.org.uk

The UK will be co-chair of the OGP for the next year, which among other things means a London conference similar to Brazilia in the first quarter of 2013. We should start planning events alongside, so this could be another outcome from Helsinki.

best, Javier

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org