[open-government] Open Legislative Data Conference in Paris - July 6-7

Maria Baron mbaron at directoriolegislativo.org
Thu Jan 26 13:31:34 UTC 2012

Benjamin, Daniel,

The Paris event seems a very interesting one. I hope as meany people can
make it. As you may know for over a year now 15 organizations from 5
countries in Latin America have created the Latin American Network for
Legislative Transparency <http://www.transparencialegislativa.org/> and
together we promote transparency, access to public information and
accountability in our Congresses. Take a look at our website to see our
publications and projects.

Please let us know if we can help in any way in the organization of the
event. Feel free to contact us.

Daniel, yours is a good review of what we all do! Thanks for posting it.
I'll circulate it to our contacts.
Best regards
María

              María Baron
           Directora Ejecutiva
  Fundación Directorio Legislativo
Entre Ríos 258 3ºE -C.A. de Buenos Aires
          (54-11) 5218-4647
  www.directoriolegislativo.org