[open-government] Save the date 9th - 10th July (Turin) - LAPSI Budapest material available

Cristiana Sappa cri_sappa at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 28 13:28:10 UTC 2012

Dear All,

This is to remind you to save two dates (July the 9th and the 10th 2012) for the final LAPSI and EVPSI meeting in Turin.

The meeting will be simultaneously translated from English to Italian and vice versa.

Note for lawyers: we plan to ask the Torino Bar to credit the meetings.
More information will be soon available here: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/final

In addition to this, please find the material of the Budapest meeting on the LAPSI website: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/meeting22mar

I remain available for any further information and I hope to see you in Turin.

Kind Regards,

Cristiana Sappa
Project Manager, LAPSI, www.lapsi-project.eu, and EVPSI, www.evpsi.org
Postdoctoral Researcher, Torino Law School
Research Fellow, Nexa Center for Internet and Society, http://nexa.polito.it