[open-government] Regular Calls for the Open Government Data working group

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:58:38 UTC 2012

Daniel
Apologies for missing this. Somehow completely failed to register it was
happening. Will try to make the next one.
Chris

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture