[open-government] Next Call: 5th April at 16:00 UTC - Open Government Data WG

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Mar 27 12:12:09 UTC 2012

Dear all,

the doodle poll indicates that 1. Thursday / every second month would be a suitable date and time for our regular calls. So the next call will be:

* When: 5th April at 16:00 UTC / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST
    * see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
* Strict limit to one hour
* Where: Skype
* Back channel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.freenode.net
* Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)

Notepad: http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/call

Please add your name and Skype ID to the pad to indicate your participation.

Please also feel free to add items to the agenda. Talks soon.

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich