[open-government] Hungary on the road to join the OGP

Keserű Júlia keseru.julia at k-monitor.hu
Thu May 3 15:05:58 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Hungary has just announced its intention to join the Open Government
Partnership in the framework of its new anti-corruption strategy. K-Monitor
Watchdog for Public Funds intends to take part in the development and the
monitoring process of the action plan and urges the government to make
substantiated commitments instead of focusing solely on communication
issues.

Here's a link for our press release on the announcement (English):
http://kmonitor.hu/egyeb/hungary-on-the-road-to-the-open-government-partnership

Our detailed recommendations are to be found here (Hungarian):
http://k.blog.hu/2012/04/27/ogp_magyarorszag_elektronikus_felszabaditasa

Best,
Júlia Keserű
K-Monitor Watchdog for Public Funds