[open-government] Hungary on the road to join the OGP

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:22:32 UTC 2012

Good work on the monitoring. It's critical that civil society benchmarks
the OGP activity if it's going to make a difference (it's also critical
that company registers are opened up if anti-corruption and money
laundering is going to be effectively tackled, so great that you mentioned
that too).
Chris
OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture