[open-government] Best Transparency Sites

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Mon May 28 18:30:24 UTC 2012

Also from Slovakia http://www.fair-play.sk/index_en.php

See also http://ipaidabribe.com/ in India (some similar sites elsewhere)

Regards

Andrew

From: open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org
[mailto:open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Brun
Sent: 26 May 2012 21:26
To: Open Government
Subject: [open-government] Best Transparency Sites

Hello,

We at Québec Ouvert are putting together a Hackathon against corruption this
fall. Right now, we are rounding up media organizations and sponsors. As
part of our drive, we are trying to compile a list of the best transparency
and anti-corruption sites. Here is our list so far, do you have any
additions we might include. Also, papers on using open data and web
technology to fight corruption would be greatly appreciated.

OpenSpending.org

transparency.ct.gov

Vttransperency.org

USASpending.gov