[open-government] Best Transparency Sites

Haan, Ina de I.deHaan at rekenkamer.nl
Tue May 29 08:05:57 UTC 2012

>From Hungary: http://integritas.asz.hu/asz

Regards,

Ina de Haan

Van: open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org] Namens Andrew Stott
Verzonden: maandag 28 mei 2012 20:30
Aan: 'Jonathan Brun'; 'Open Government'
Onderwerp: Re: [open-government] Best Transparency Sites

Also from Slovakia http://www.fair-play.sk/index_en.php

See also http://ipaidabribe.com/ in India (some similar sites elsewhere)

Regards

Andrew

From: open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:open-government-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Brun
Sent: 26 May 2012 21:26
To: Open Government
Subject: [open-government] Best Transparency Sites

Hello,

We at Québec Ouvert are putting together a Hackathon against corruption this fall. Right now, we are rounding up media organizations and sponsors. As part of our drive, we are trying to compile a list of the best transparency and anti-corruption sites. Here is our list so far, do you have any additions we might include. Also, papers on using open data and web technology to fight corruption would be greatly appreciated.

OpenSpending.org

transparency.ct.gov

Vttransperency.org

USASpending.gov

Slovakie

http://www.transparency.sk/

Pologne http://otwartybudzet.pl/

Cheers,

Jonathan

QuebecOuvert.org <http://www.quebecouvert.org>
MontrealOuvert.net <http://www.montrealouvert.net>

The contents of this e-mail and attachments are confidential.
It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents of this e-mail to anyone or make copies.

This e-mail is from the Netherlands Court of Audit, Lange Voorhout 8, 2514 ED, The Hague, NETHERLANDS.