[open-government] How to make apps contests more sustainable?

Christine Prefontaine christine at facilitatingchange.org
Tue Nov 13 15:39:42 UTC 2012

It's okay if the apps are not sustainable. What's important is to
facilitate the discovery of what's been tried and to connect innovators.

Build on what exists. Weave the network.

So in addition to documenting contests, it might be good to document and
share the apps (= ideas, attempts, failures, all of it).

I wonder if tags or some other sort of metadata could be used to aggregate?

Cheers,

C.

WEB.... FacilitatingChange.org
MOBILE.... +1.202.499.8554