[open-government] Last chance to get sponsorship to come to INternational Anti-Corruption Conference

Mara Ramalho Mendes mrmendes at transparency.org
Wed Oct 24 11:04:21 UTC 2012

Dear All,

This is your last chance - we are still looking for developers to come
and attend at the Hackathon at the International Anti-Corruption
conference in Brazil in November. Apply today and tomorrow  and get a
last minute chance to be sponsored (hotel and flight) to come and crack
the awesome problems we received. Feel free to contact me in case you
have questions. http://15iacc.org/get-involved/iacc-hackathon/bursaries/

Hope to see some of you there!

Mara

Mara Ramalho Mendes

International Anti-Corruption Conference

Transparency International
Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin, Germany

T. + 49 30 3438 20 - 59
F. + 49 30 3470 3912
E. mrmendes at transparency.org
I. www.15iacc.org

  <https://www.facebook.com/InternationalAntiCorruptionConference>
<https://twitter.com/15iacc>
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/IACC-International-AntiCorruption-Confer
ence-4040910?gid=4040910&trk=hb_side_g>

www.transparency.org

Transparency International e.V. | Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin | 95VR13598 B Amtsgericht Berlin, Charlottenburg |
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Cobus de Swardt  |  T +49 30 343820-0   |  F +49 30 343820-0  |  E info at transparency.org

This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email, then delete all copies from your computer.  Statements and opinions contained in this email are those of the sender, not necessarily of Transparency International.