[open-government] Errors about the government data status in Taiwan

Dennis CHEN supaplex at ystaiwan.org
Wed Oct 24 13:03:41 UTC 2012

Hi guys

There's something wrong about the government data in Taiwan R.O.C.
http://opengovernmentdata.org/census/results/

Here's the list I think differently between the guy that submit the data

*National Postcode/ZIP database*
The date is not openly licensed

*Election Results (national)*
The date is not openly licensed

*National Map (Low resolution: 1:250,000 or better)*
You can't get the whole date in bulk, if you don't pay the fee

*Government Budget (National, high level, not detailed)*
The date is not openly licensed

*National Statistical Data (economic and demographic information)*
The date is not openly licensed. I don't think you can get the data in bulk
easily.

I don't know how to correct these date's status
Need someone to fix it

Thank you!

--
Dennis Raylin Chen