[open-government] Quantifying the Cost Savings from Open Data

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:45:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Along with the cost savings aspect, what are the pros and cons of Open
Government. This question comes in the reasoning of policy analysis
and request for neutral and unbiased research?

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
Internet Public Policy Analysis, Research and Advocacy
Executive MA/MPhil in Public Policy (Cohort 2012-2013),
CPPG  Centre for Public Policy and Governance. http://cppg.fccollege.edu.pk/
Forman Christian College University , Lahore, Pakistan. http://fccollege.edu.pk/
My Blog: Internet's Governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets: http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa