[open-government] [euopendata] Commission welcomes Member States' endorsement of EU Open Data rules

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Mon Apr 15 16:22:54 UTC 2013

Brussels insiders tell us that if the Commission released the announcement before the text was available (luckily it was leaked), this means they are trying to pre-empt the media cycle, and this is normally because they don't like what is there. Any insights?

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org
+44(0)7877 911 412
@javierruiz
www.OpenRightsGroup.org
Winners of Liberty's Human Rights Campaigner of the Year Award 2012