[open-government] [euopendata] Commission welcomes Member States' endorsement of EU Open Data rules

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:00:40 UTC 2013

Interesting Javier.

My first reaction, based upon reading the new versus the existing text of
the PSI Directive, would be that it might be about seeking to set the
narrative on how to interpret the wording of the new Directive.
Specifically concerning the 'right to re-use' and charging / charging
transparency. But that is just taking your suspicion face-value. So caveats
apply.

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu