[open-government] Online Survey user-generated content

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:27:03 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Invitation to a short online survey
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:11:30 +0100
From: Office Cartography TU Vienna <office at cartography.tuwien.ac.at>
To: office at cartography.tuwien.ac.at

Dear colleagues,

We are conducting a study on experiences and attitudes towards platforms
with user-generated content, particularly OpenStreetMap:
*http://bit.ly/W2ITgh* If you think this is not for you, because you are
not an active OSM contributor (anymore) – don’t worry, we are looking
exactly for people like you!

Completing the whole survey will take you about 10-15 minutes only. All
participants have the chance to win one of five 30€ Amazon vouchers. Of
course we will handle your personal data confidentially, and will not
pass them to any third party.

Please feel free to forward the questionnaire to friends and colleagues.
Any level of experience with OSM is relevant for the survey.

Thank you for participating, we appreciate your help!
Sorry for crossposting...

Silvia Klettner & Manuela Schmidt

--
DI(FH) Manuela Schmidt