[open-government] OGP IRM looking for local researchers

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Feb 10 18:11:56 UTC 2013

Dear all,

one more interesting call form the OGP: Perhaps some of you know good candidates to become local researchers within the Independent Reporting Mechanism of the OGP.

Regards
Daniel

The biggest challenge for OGP to work on this year might be the Independent Reporting Mechanism. There are very high expectations of the annual country reports, and so far especially civil society has been closely watching the development of the IRM. I think we managed to get 5 great experts and 3 strong senior advisors. But we need your help to get good suggestions for the best local researchers in the first 8 countries that are up for review (Mexico, US, UK, South Africa, Brazil, Norway, Philippines and Indonesia).

Below you can find the basic information about the search for local researchers in both English and Spanish. You can also find it here: http://blog.opengovpartnership.org/2013/01/open-government-partnership-irm-local-researchers-call-vacantes-para-investigadores-locales.

It would be great if you could share the search via your communication channels but perhaps even better if you could forward it directly to those researchers in your own network that might just bring the skills we need.

If you have more questions, please drop an e-mail to joe.foti at opengovpartnership.org.

Thanks very much for your help!