[open-government] OGD principles : Completeness versus Primacy

Hare, Jason Jason.Hare at raleighnc.gov
Mon Feb 4 16:05:31 UTC 2013

Thank you for the information.  Here in Raleigh we are working on a regional interoperability model not just from a technical point of view but also from a policy point of view. The City of Raleigh's initiative is taking a strong stance in favor of a privacy model that does not expose the identity of an individual.  What I am looking for is something akin to an agreed upon global open data privacy model that we can advocate outside of request for information issues. Thank you for reference.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III