[open-government] trade agreement use-case

Ole.Wintermann at bertelsmann-stiftung.de Ole.Wintermann at bertelsmann-stiftung.de
Thu Feb 28 20:40:59 UTC 2013

Right, that's the point. The fact that this kind of diplomacy is always not public is not an argument against open gov but indeed an argument in favor of open gov. It makes sense from our point of view to use the sensitive issue of food to show the importance of transparency for consumers and citizens.

Best

Von meinem iPad gesendet