[open-government] Public investments for advertisement in Brazil

Julia Keserű jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com
Fri Jul 19 18:27:04 UTC 2013

Mariana and all,

Heather Brooke (ccd here) wrote a chapter on this topic and some of the
research for the chapter in her book came from FOI requests she made on the
website www.whatdotheyknow.org. If you do a search for Heather Brooke you
should find some of the requests she made to government depts about theor
PR spending. She had to make follow up calls to get the full story but this
is a start. The full results of her research is in her book.

I hope this is useful and thanks to Heather for sharing the info!

Best,
Julia

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Julia Keserű <jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com