[open-government] Advice on Open Dataset Terms & Conditions in Hong Kong

Brian Gryth briangryth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:17:06 UTC 2013

Andrew,

I don't disagree, but these terms maybe a reflection of Chinese law. As I
am not an expert I can't make further comment on the particulars.

Could you expand on your indemnity comment? Is your concern related to
Data.One's indemnity clause? Or is your concern with indemnity in general?

Thanks
Brian

Sent from my Incredible 4G