[open-government] Parliament & Citizens

Armel LE COZ armel at smartgov.fr
Tue Mar 26 08:59:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm Armel from okfn fr and "Démocratie Ouverte" (Open Democracy) a
french-speaking group dedicated to OpenGov.

We designed and experiment an OpenGov project in France, with
representatives (deputies and senators).
You'll find all informations in English here:
https://www.newschallenge.org/open/open-government/submission/parliament-citizens-a-platform-to-co-design-laws/

I traduct it in english for this challenge about OpenGov (3 days left).
If you like it, I wish you could vote for it and send the link to your
networks to help us win a prize to continue the project and make it
international.

Thanks in advance.

Armel.

Armel LE COZ
Design de services | Schématisation de la complexité | Conception de
dispositifs participatifs
Co-fondateur de SmartGov <http://smartgov.fr>, membre de ***Démocratie
Ouverte <http://democratieouverte.org/>*
Co-concepteur et animateur de *Parlement &
Citoyens*<http://parlement-et-citoyens.fr/>,
une plateforme pour faire les lois ensemble !* *
*Contact* : 06.74.17.79.39