[open-government] Romanian Hackathon?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Mar 6 20:32:44 UTC 2013

Dear Andra,

Thank you for this insight. I am the open government data community manager
with Open Knowledge Foundation - and a colleague of Jonathan's.

It's a very interesting development indeed. We would be very interested in
staying in tune with all the open (government) data activities you are
outlining here as well as future ones. Would it be possible for you to keep
this discussion list updated from time to time, so we can follow? Or is
there another way for us to keep up? Newsletter-list or something similar.

Additionally, is there any way we at Open Knowledge Foundation can support
your efforts and activities?

Best regards,
Christian Villum

--
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*