[open-government] A gov report calling for opendata in French "Trading Funds"

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:52:34 UTC 2013

Regards Citoyens's analysis on the report was published yesterday
here: http://www.regardscitoyens.org/lopendata-pour-les-donnees-democratiques-cest-toujours-pas-maintenant-2/

We acknowledge the important step of having such a report pointing out
the issues of having essential democratic data that we still need to
pay for. We strongly regret though that the government delayed its
publication by 3 months without seazing the momentum to make real
announces.
In the end, instead of building up on the great insights from the
report, nothing is announced but more delays: no action to follow the
recommandations is planned yet, even though announces of future
promises have been made every couple months for at least one year
already.

Even though the report points the emergency of a clear policy
regarding these data, the government has chosen not to take any
decision so far. It's just unbelievable.

Best,

Benjamin for RC