[open-government] Civil society's report on implementation of the first italian OGP action plan

Ernesto Belisario liste at studiobelisario.it
Wed Oct 16 06:35:18 UTC 2013

(sorry for crossposting)

Dear all,
I'm writing to present you an initiative of the Italian civil society
related to Open Government Partnership.

Starting in December, with some NGOs and experts, we have created a
coordination called "Open Government Forum" (www.opengovernmentforum.it)
and in the month of June 2013 we wrote a report on implementation of the
first italian open government action plan.

The report is now available here in English
http://www.slideshare.net/opengovit/civil-societys-report-on-first-italian-open-government-action-plan-implementation
and I'd love to know what do you think about it.

Hope you find it interesting and please feel free to disseminate it to
your nertworks.

Thank you very much for your attention.

All the best,

Ernesto Belisario