[open-government] Community Call - Monday, May 5 - 1630 UTC/1730 London/1830 CEST/1230 EDT

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:07:08 UTC 2014

Hello all!

Our next community call will take place this coming Monday on 1630 UTC/1730
London/1830 CEST/1230 EDT.

On the agenda is the new re-branding of the OKF and what does it mean for
us. I really encourage you to participate and ask questions. If you want to
bring up a new issue for this call - Please email me back.

Here is the link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgIsZD0xnej8UWPMX3Ou_vvBKUOWY6JSwypbo7CMju8/edit#>for
this upcoming call, you can also find last call minutes in there.
Thanks for Pieter who shared with us his 5 starts portal scheme!

Also, a reminder - Answer our community
survey<https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bDSwbfZM48VLSWV
You can
copy this link, then paste it into an email or website.> so we can me this
community even better!

All the best,
Mor