[open-government] Public assessment of the OGP national plans

Alan Hudson alan.hudson at globalintegrity.org
Tue Aug 5 09:49:53 UTC 2014

Definitely worth being in touch with Paul Massen on this. He's been giving
some thought to ways of making the excellent IRM data more accessible and
useful - visualisations, platforms etc.

My post from May includes some links that people might want to explore too
re IRM data and analysis

http://alanhudson.info/?p=11589

best
alan