[open-government] Public assessment of the OGP national plans

alberto abella alberto.abella at okfn.es
Wed Aug 6 15:24:21 UTC 2014

I think that apart from the raw databases that IRM provides Alan has
done most of the job, to gather a summarize data about the commitments.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tFdLFTvo5cHlVJ3rjM17YYMgXc6UFrPrgJsN_dgMUMc/edit#gid=1090828196

Don't you think that further treatment (visualization) on these data
(kind of rank) would be an incentive for best practice sharing between
countries?

I know that Tim has much more experience than me (possibly Alan and
Igbal you too) but it seemed to me a good idea ;-D

Alberto