[open-government] Public assessment of the OGP national plans. Jus an experiment with these data.

alberto abella alberto.abella at okfn.es
Tue Aug 19 08:06:13 UTC 2014

I have just made a tiny experiment about  creating a countries' ranking
based on their ambition in their OGP plans and their accomplishment.
I insist, it is just an experiment in order to check if we would be able
to create something serious and sound.

Sorry Daniel, although I agree with you that it is not fair comparison,
I could not resist the temptation to create it.
http://gobernamos.com/2014/08/19/an-experiment-with-data-from-the-open-government-partnership/

Alberto