[open-government] [cfabrigade] Re: Any thoughts on mobile payment systems for governments?

ALEX STOBART alex.stobart at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 10 10:58:22 UTC 2014

Here is a smart card management system that came out of UK central government

http://www.smartcitizen.net/products-services/smartconnect.aspx

Web-based enrolment system supporting enrolment for a number of services without
                    completing multiple forms. Services supported include:
	* Library
	* Leisure
	* Concessionary Travel - ITSO
	* Loyalty