[open-government] Open data / open government discussions start in Nigeria

Justin Arenstein justinarenstein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:54:17 UTC 2014

Ha ha. I actually emailed Dr Mejabi 10min before your email landed, after
Jed connected us.

Thnx for the suggestion though. Shout if you have any others. We're also
trying to reach beyond the "usual suspects" to get as many real grassroots
citizen movements as possible.

Cheers,
Justin

Justin Arenstein

SA Mobile: +27.82.374.0812
US Mobile: +1.650.336.5878
Skype: JustinArenstein
Twitter: JustinArenstein <http://twitter.com/justinarenstein>
Web: http://www.linkedin.com/in/JustinArenstein

*PGP Key Fingerprint: **8B19 3C53 2B40 453B F48D 9D7A 7346 A3AE DB88 30CD*
*Do you want to email me confidentially? See: **http://bit.ly/VLJt1N
<http://bit.ly/VLJt1N>*