[open-government] Open data / open government discussions start in Nigeria

Elena Mondo emondo at internationalbudget.org
Mon Jan 13 20:10:56 UTC 2014

I will also be in Abuja during those dates (great timing, given that the last time I was in Nigeria was over 3 years ago...), and I would be very interested in attending the event.

I have to facilitate a workshop, and have a few meetings lined up. But please let me know the schedule, as I would be very happy to try and attend (at least for part of it, if possible). If that's okay, I will also share this with our IBP partners in Nigeria, CIRDDOC.

All the best,
Elena