[open-government] RES: DataViva

Otavio Moreira de Castro Neves otavio.neves at cgu.gov.br
Wed Jan 15 18:51:00 UTC 2014

The Project is coordinated in Minas Gerais by Andre Barrence, of the Office of Strategic Priorities of Minas Gerais.
You can try to reach him at andre.barrence at escritorio.mg.gov.br

Otávio Moreira de Castro Neves
Coordinator for Open Government and Transparency
Corruption Prevention and Transparency Secretariat
Office of the Comptroller General - Brazil<https://app.cgu.gov.br/owa/redir.aspx?C=EP6mBwsRPEmgGfOokAjkP6pWfrZ6cNAID48l-L5Osi9Hu9visLODNXcNcSmWOyod6J0R6_1Jvb4.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cgu.gov.br%2fenglish%2fdefault.asp>
55 61 2020-6545