[open-government] Pacific / Europe community call

Jury Konga jkonga at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 20 15:02:46 UTC 2014

Hi Mor,

Thanks for the note – I’m assuming that you’re offering up additional calls in addition to the general one on first Thursday of month.  I’m trying to figure out why you’re breaking down by regions?  I’m in Canada so not sure where this fits in.

I am regrettably not able to attend OKfest – maybe next year.

Cheers  Jury