[open-government] Personal Introduction (new to group)

Thad Guidry thadguidry at gmail.com
Tue May 13 02:18:30 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I have meet a few of you online in the past and thought that I might as
well join this group, since I now I have slight more interest in government
goings on.  (I'm a new property owner now! more taxes! lol)

Some of you probably already know me as one of the Freebase Experts online,
others may know of my involvement with OpenRefine.

I am generally a Data Architect for hire/consulting, and keep a day job to
bring in the excitement just as everyone does ;)

HELP QUESTION: I do have a simple request, and that is to find out of this
group maintains an account within datahub.io and if I might be a welcome
member within that group.  My main interest is helping fill in the long
tail of missing data bits from various US Government agencies that need
help surfacing their rich datasets onto datahub.io

My first agency to assist is National Plan & Provider Enumeration System
(USA NPI monthly data files) https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Welcome.do

MY OFFER: I also would welcome anyone who needs help with OpenRefine (and
actively uses it) within the Open Government initiative and needs pressing
issues fixed to ask in our OpenRefine mailing list.

That's All !  but not all of me ;)

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>