[open-government] Transparency Camp - Who's going?

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:59:19 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Next week I will attend Transparency Camp in Washington DC (And thank you
for Sunlight Foundation that helped me to get there!).

If you are also going to be in this exciting event, please email me. Maybe
we can have a drink and discuss about Open Data together and give a face to
a familiar name. :-)

This is also mean that I will delay our monthly call. If you have any idea
that you want to bring up in our monthly call, email me. I love emails.

Cheers,
Mor