[open-government] Transparency Camp - Who's going?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu May 22 16:05:43 UTC 2014

My colleague Julia Kloiber (in CC) and me are going (both OKF Germany) are going. See you there.

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Get involved: http://www.okfn.de/getinvolved
Support us: http://okfn.de/support/