[open-government] Session Accepted: Open Government Data updates from around the world session @ OKFestival 2014

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri May 23 19:19:53 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I am very happy to inform you that our joint session ha sheen accepted! :)

I am even more happy that we have brought together this fascinating line up of open data pioneers from almost 20 countries including:

Australia, Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Moldova, Nigeria, Philippines, Taiwan, Nederlands, Uruguay, USA

http://pad.okfn.org/p/OGD-updates-OKFestival2014

Looking forward this exciting exchange!

See you at OKFestival!

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Get involved: http://www.okfn.de/getinvolved
Support us: http://okfn.de/support/